Written material on this site, except for 'fair use' excerpts in reviews or articles, may not be reproduced without the permission of the author.
Pictures and Drawings
Pictures and drawings may be used 'as is' in Print, CD-ROM's, or other web sites, provided:
- Picture credit is given with "(c) Brian Mork" noted.
- Brian Mork is notified of their use
- A link to the source domain (Increa.com or Wikilint.com) is given.
Higher-resolution versions of the pictures and drawings for printed works can be provided for a fee or in exchange for a copy of the published work. Contact Brian Mork, providing the file names and the required size and resolution of the desired images.
Other photographs, drawings, or materials
- If a specific copyright notice or credit to an individual is given, that person should be contacted directly to arrange for further use.
- Some images used on the site are believed to be in the public domain. However, no warranty is made and use of such materials is at your own risk. If a corporate or governmental entity is credited, they should be contacted regarding use of their materials in your specific application.
(This page content is modeled after Mark Wade's sensible Use policy at http://www.astronautix.com)